Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shout-out to Michigan! (freebie!)

Are there any other Michigan teachers out there, other than me and Ms. Rachel? I'm sure there are. Trolls or Yoopers, Go Blue or Go Green, this one's for you, Michiganders! Can I get a shout out for the Mitten State? (Have you heard Wisconsin is trying to claim status as the Mitten State?! Preposterous!)

Our February unit is all about our wonderful state of Michigan. I'm starting to create some materials to supplement those we get with our curriculum, and am offering up one of them as a freebie. It's a Michigan symbols dice graphing activity. I love dice graphing - such a great, multi-faceted activity.
You can click here to snag the pdf for free from my TPT store.

I'm going to eventually share all the Michigan supplemental activities...I'll also offer the activities from our current Staying Healthy unit, but I want to modify some of them before I put them online.

6 comments:

  1. Go Michigannnn!

    Im so using this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, did I already ask what curriculum you use? That has being healthy units and Michigan!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use the Unique Learning System curriculum. There are pros and cons, but overall I really like it! February's unit is more generally on states, with the understanding you modify to fit your own state.

      Delete
  3. Kara ~ thank you so much for stopping at my blog today! Please head back when you can and LINK up with the Linky tool under the Blog Beach tab. I want to get as many special education blogs listed as I can :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, as a Wisconsin-ite, on the boarder of the UP, this makes me laugh;) Cute freebie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) Hello, neighbor-across-the-lake!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover