The rules for the award go like this:
-Thank the person who gave you the award:
So, again, thank you to Rachel! This made my day :)
-Tell seven random things about yourself:
1. I have a bit of a coffee problem. I drink a lot of it. Only black, too. My kiddos know we can't start Morning Circle if Miss Kara doesn't have her coffee in hand!
2. I have two cats. Someday I want a dog.
3. I love the Chicago Cubs. They break my heart every year, but I love them. Go Cubbies!
4. I love Zooey Deschanel's new comedy, New Girl. She's adorably, awkwardly quirky. And she's a teacher!
5. I can't tell time on analog clocks very well. I missed that week in first grade due to the chicken pox, and since then it's never come automatically to me like it does to most people. I really have to think about it. God bless digital!
6. I've never had a cavity.
7. I hate talking on the phone.
-And then, give the award to some newly discovered blogs! Like Rachel, I'm giving the love to some fellow special educators. You can never have too much sped love! Go check these great blogs out:
Also, this is my first "Currently" linky party. Fun! Check it out over at Oh Boy 4th Grade.