Monday, January 9, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award and Currently!

I was so pleasantly surprised when I found out I received the Versatile Blogger Award! I feel so honored to be a part of this awesome community of teacher-bloggers, so a huge "Thank You!" to the lovely Rachel over at Ms. Rachel's Room. Go check her blog out!
The rules for the award go like this:

-Thank the person who gave you the award:

So, again, thank you to Rachel! This made my day :)

-Tell seven random things about yourself:

1. I have a bit of a coffee problem. I drink a lot of it. Only black, too. My kiddos know we can't start Morning Circle if Miss Kara doesn't have her coffee in hand!
2. I have two cats. Someday I want a dog.
3. I love the Chicago Cubs. They break my heart every year, but I love them. Go Cubbies!
4. I love Zooey Deschanel's new comedy, New Girl. She's adorably, awkwardly quirky. And she's a teacher!
5. I can't tell time on analog clocks very well. I missed that week in first grade due to the chicken pox, and since then it's never come automatically to me like it does to most people. I really have to think about it. God bless digital!
6. I've never had a cavity.
7. I hate talking on the phone.

-And then, give the award to some newly discovered blogs! Like Rachel, I'm giving the love to some fellow special educators. You can never have too much sped love! Go check these great blogs out:




Also, this is my first "Currently" linky party. Fun! Check it out over at Oh Boy 4th Grade.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kara! I am now a follower of your cute blog!

    Karla

    LifeInSpecialEducation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to see what you are doing currently! Come by when you get a chance!

    New Year's Blessings
    from
    The Teacher's Chatterbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I teach developmentally disabled students ages 18-22 and I've found lots of great resources in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover