Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Doctor Blahblah! (freebie)

So, there's a certain literary doctor who has his birthday on March 2...I don't dare type his name lest the bloggy police come get me! ;) But rest assured I'll be saying his name quite a lot in my classroom in the coming week.

Fun fact: It's also my birthday on March 2! I love sharing a birthday with the Good Doctor! It's great fun every year.

And here's a freebie to help you celebrate his birthday. Or mine! Or Read Across America (when will that phrase become copyrighted, do you think??).
Click here to snag the free dice graphing activity from my TPT store!

Backgrounds came from Ms. Rachel's Room and clip art came from KPM Doodles. Adorable stuff!

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss (oops!) Read Across America Day, everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone celebrates!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a ton of fun activities planned for you birthday! Have a great day! Thanks for sharing the freebie:)

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just awarded you with a TOP 10 BLOG AWARD!

    Come check out my blog to see the post: Just Teaching...Kindergarten
    Check out this link so you can grab your button.. Top Ten Award

    Congrats!
    Miss S
    Just Teaching...Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover