Saturday, February 25, 2012

Permission to Pin


You have my permission to pin to Pinterest any image on this blog...or my TPT store...or anything from me, really! I love Pinterest - it's what got me into teacher blogging in the first place - and have gotten so many wonderful ideas from pins! I believe ideas are meant to be shared - so please feel free to share mine if you find them helpful :)

To find out more about Permission to Pin, and why you need it, please head over to Corkboard Connections. She has a great post explaining it all.

Also, I happened to click on my blogger dashboard this evening and discovered that I now have 52 followers! Color me shocked! Thank you so much to all of you who are following, who have commented, and who have posted such great things on their own blogs. You all are inspiring, and I'm thankful for every one! It's late, I'm tired, and I don't have anything great or fun like a giveaway for 50 followers, but I'll be sure to do something fun for 100! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover