Sunday, February 5, 2012

What I Love...and Staying Healthy activities

So, is there a big football game going on today or something? Just kidding...though I honestly have no idea who is playing in the Super Bowl. Not much of a football fan.

I'd rather talk about what I do love. Who wouldn't? I'm linking up with Funky First Grade Fun for the What Do You Love? linky party:
The Africa thing...my brother was in the Peace Corps in Africa, and I went to visit him there last summer. Best trip of my life! So incredible. I'd go back in a heartbeat (though I'm so glad my brother is home now - I missed him way too much!).

I also love remembering to bring my files back and forth from school so I can finally put together the activities I created for January's Staying Healthy unit...I was finally able to get them up on TPT. This is one of the activities - sight word work:
I put the whole bundle of activities for sale on my TPT store. If you grab them, I'd love to know what you think, since this is kind of a first for me. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you linked up! Your sock collection makes my pottery collection seem so boring. I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to look around!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly - thanks for stopping by! I'm now following your blog, as well. I'm looking forward to checking out your first grade :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover