Saturday, March 10, 2012

Unique Learning System/News-2-You LINKY PARTY!

Before I started teacher-blogging, I knew no other special education teachers who use the Unique Learning System curriculum, other than those in my school/district. Now, I've discovered a few other bloggers who use the curriculum, and I thought it'd be a good idea to have a linky party for those of us who use ULS or News-2-You in our classrooms. Let's get a network going - because it's always helpful (and fun!) to see how other teachers use the curriculum!

So, if you use Unique Learning System and/or News-2-You in your classroom, please link up and tell us any or all of the following:

-Do you use ULS or N2Y or both?
-What type of classroom do you have?
-What level of ULS do you use (elementary, intermediate, middle school, high school, transition)?
-How often/how extensively do you use the curriculum?
-How long have you been using the curriculum?
-What do you like most about the curriculum?
-What do you like least?

And of course, feel free to share anything else you'd like about how you use ULS/N2Y in your classroom!

If you don't have a blog, tell us about using ULS in the comments on this post - otherwise, use the linky tool to link up to your own blog post :) I'll add my answers later this weekend.

(This is my first time doing a linky party, so I hope I got the technical bits right!)

3 comments:

  1. I use ULS! I would LOVE to connect with other teachers who use this curriculum. It is mandatory to use it in the county I teach for. I am using the Intermediate level with my students. I've been neglecting my blog unfortunately, but really want to get back into posting regularly. I will try and link up soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to hear about how you use ULS!! :)

      Kara

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover