Saturday, April 7, 2012

April Currently and...

Too soon, I'm back from hot, sunny Mexico...Back to school on Monday already! Where did this spring break go? I had a fabulous week, got slightly sunburned while snorkeling, spent hours catching up on my reading on the beach, hung out with my friend/coworker who went on the trip with me, ate really, really well...Now it's back to real life - and let's just say this spring break was not productive in the way it usually is - but I'm not complaining!

I'm slowly catching up with some of the blog posts I missed last week, but I think it's safe to say I won't be able to catch up with them all! I did manage to put together my April "Currently" - can't miss that!

And in case you haven't seen it yet, the wonderful Rachel over at Ms. Rachel's Room is having a giveaway...for a Luna document camera! Oh man, I soooo want one! Go over and check it out here at her blog!

Time to get something to eat for a late dinner, finish some laundry, then it's off to bed for me...I spent last night "sleeping" in an airport, so I'm beat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower :) Come by and visit.

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve been tagged! Come see what it’s all about :o)

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover