Saturday, May 5, 2012

May Currently, and a SALE!

I can't believe it's already May! Wow...
Link up here to Farley's May Currently!

Yeah, I have a new student starting on Monday. I'm stressing over it a wee bit. It's part of some of those 'upcoming classroom changes' I need to have a better attitude about...I'm not upset about the student himself, but about how this change came about...Without going into details, it's just not a good situation. Hopefully come Monday, things will go more smoothly than I'm anticipating!

Breathe...

Now for something exciting...As we all know, Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale! Hooray! I definitely have my wish list all primed and ready to go...and like many of you, I'm also holding a sale in my TPT store - 20% off of everything in my store, to add to TPT's 10% off! (And can some math teacher out there explain to me how 20% + 10% = 28% and not 30%???)

So, from Sunday through Tuesday, visit my TPT store to get 20% off my products; use the TPT code TAD12 to get the additional 10% off!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you found my blog and NOW I get to follow you!

    My mom has taught Sped my ENTIRE life, so I feel at home with special ed. teachers and students. I teach Regular ed. First grade!

    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover