Monday, June 11, 2012

Fry's First 100 Words packet (plus a freebie!)

I said I'd be sharing Olympics materials next, but as is typical for my ADD tendencies, I have been working on something for next school year, instead. Why not?

I like using Fry's sight words with my kiddos who are working on words...I know there are other lists out there, but this is my own personal preference! This packet includes flash cards/word wall words, I Have/Who Has games for each set of 20 words within the first 100, read it - trace it - write it activities, and ABC order activities. Click the image below to go to the packet on TPT - and if you download the product preview, you receive one of the I Have/Who Has games for free!

Also, my 100 Followers Giveaway closes at midnight tonight...I will contact/post a winner tomorrow! Hooray! Thanks to all who have entered already - welcome to my 27 (!) new followers! I will have lots of great new-to-me blogs to check out :) You can still enter the giveaway by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. I prefer Fry's list of words also! It seems to work the best with my students. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I passed along the Liebster Award to you... but now I just noticed that you already have had it! If you don't feel like doing the 5 post thing all over again, I won't be offended or anything! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover