Monday, June 4, 2012

June Currently

Congrats to all of you who are already finished with this school year! We have until Friday...and then go back for the beginning of summer school on Wednesday the 13th...but believe me, I'm looking forward to those two days off!

Despite the whole school ending thing, it's hard to believe it's already June. So, linking up with Farley's June Currently, of course!
I would love to go to Ireland! Actually, there are tons of places on my bucket list...but Ireland gets top slot at the moment. I went to Mexico with a coworker-friend for spring break this year, and to Denver to visit a friend for her birthday over Memorial Day weekend. And camping at Lake Michigan with my extended family is always one of the highlights of my summer!

Finally, thank you to all of you who have entered my 100 followers giveaway! I'm having lots of fun reading all your plans for the summer...and I admit to being a bit envious of some of your travel plans! Hope everyone has an incredible summer! You can still enter for the next week - just click the image below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover