Friday, August 17, 2012

Teachers Rock!

Flipping through the channels tonight, I stumbled across the Teachers Rock Concert, which is featuring a bunch of big-name artists - and the best part...ticket proceeds from the concert itself raised money for Teach for America, Donors Choose and Feeding America's Backpack Program! They are also honoring and featuring real teachers, which is awesome.

In my area, it's airing right now (8-9 eastern) on CBS. Just thought I'd put it out there if you (like me) didn't know about it already!

4 comments:

  1. Teachers from my district are featured on it! They were interviewed in the summer as a part of something to do with Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's really cool! Were they the ones who got the Walmart gift cards?

      Delete
  2. Personalized stationery should be purposeful and should be an intricate gift- an appreciation of token for teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched that too! Great show!
    I am fairly new to following your blog and I am loving your ideas! Hop on over to
    http://mrshsresourceroom.blogspot.com/2012/08/special-education-blog.html to for some bloggy lovin'

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover