Friday, August 10, 2012

TPT sale and a freebie!

I'm sure everyone knows by now that TPT is having its huge Back To School sale in the next few days! And I'm putting my store on sale, as well, so you can get 28% off at my store on the 12th and 13th. Happy back to school shopping! My own wish list is 24 items long at this point...I know I'll be plowing through it like mad! Click the image to go to my store...

And I've got a new freebie, too - word wall letters with an American Sign Language theme. Each letter has the ASL symbol to go with it, and the set includes numerals 0-9 as well as the letters. I'm going to put these up in my circle time area. Since we had a student in our class with a profound hearing loss, my kids know the letters in sign before they know them in print, so I'm hoping the sign symbols assist them in better recognizing the print letters, too! Click the image to grab it for free:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover