Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tasty Tuesday 3

We didn't cook last week because Tuesday was our day for our outing to ArtPrize, and we just didn't get to it another day! We are back this week with a fun, easy recipe. A coworker saw this idea on Pinterest and we just had to try it! Mozzarella sticks that aren't deep fried? Can we say Super Bowl snack, anyone? Most of my students (as well as the staff) really enjoyed both making and eating these.


Here is the visual recipe for Baked Mozzarella Sticks, free for you on Scribd:
Cheese Sticks




On another note, we began state standardized testing with our kids today and I know some of you all are also in the midst of or soon anticipating The Test...I found this funny I thought we all would enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! I can't believe you started testing already - that seems so early! Thankfully we don't begin ours until February/March

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great recipe for school! We will have to make this soon. Friday is usually our cooking day. Our state wanted us to begin testing in October as well, but at the last minute decided to move the first testing window to January. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire, I hope you and your students like the mozzarella sticks! We always test in October; when my kids hit 11th grade they will test in the spring, though. I like getting it out of the way early in the year!

      Kara

      Delete
  3. Looks delish! I'm sure my kids would love this - great idea :) Thanks Kara!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover