Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas freebie + a sale!!

I hope everyone in the US had wonderful Thanksgivings! I had a good one with extended family, and it's my mom's birthday today, so it's always a busy weekend! I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to return to school tomorrow after having Wednesday through Friday off. :)

But I'm switching gears and finally thinking about Christmas....with a fun new freebie! This is an interactive book that focuses on positional words and phrases (which many of my students continue to need practice with). It's the same as my pirate-themed book, except with a Christmas theme! Click the image below to grab the freebie on TPT:

Freebie Fridays



And speaking of TPT...is there a sale coming up or what?! I am joining in on the Cyber Monday + Bonus Tuesday sale, of course, and my whole store is going to be 20% off for those two days - so use TPT's code CMT12 at checkout for a total of 28% off!

4 comments:

  1. Love that freebie!!!!! Directional words are SO. HARD.


    Ms. Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I am so excited to use this! Thanks bunches :)

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am not sure how many students you work with, but I thought you might be interested in joining my Winter Exchange Project! I am new to blogging and this is the first "big thing" I'm trying. Please consider joining along. All the info is on my bog: firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this book! Thanks for making it a freebie!!

    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover