Friday, November 2, 2012

Teachers Helping Teachers

As we are all aware, Hurricane Sandy has wreaked havoc on the east coast of the US this week. I have cousins in Maryland and New Jersey, and while they all have made it through with just a few days of no power, others have not been so fortunate. On top of damaged/lost homes, many teachers in Sandy's path are also dealing with damage to classrooms and loss of valuable teaching supplies! I can't imagine...

A wonderful teacher over at The ESOL Odyssey - who has Sandy-related damage in her own classroom, even - has come up with a great way for fellow teachers to show our support for our colleagues affected by Sandy. If you have a TPT or TN store, click on the button below for how you can help. I am donating a few of my best-sellers from my TPT store to go to Sandy-affected teachers. Laurah is making it so simple to help by taking care of the logistics end of things. What a great opportunity for all of us to show our love and support to our colleagues in need!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing about this! So excited to help out other SLPs! What a great idea! We have donated and joined the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh what an awesome idea! I'm linking up too!

    - Sasha

    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover