Tuesday, January 1, 2013

first Currently of 2013

Today in 2012, I began this blog! Thank you to all of you who have made this past year such a wonderful one, by being so supportive, encouraging, and inspiring...Here's to a great 2013!

Of course, I'm linking up with Farley's Currently - over the past year, this is the linky I look forward to at the beginning of every month!
Listening - I love "LOST" - I watched it all the time when it was still airing. I found a four-episode marathon on tonight and was so excited to watch some of the early episodes (back before the show got absolutely crazy) again! And of course, I'm prepping for the return to school so the laminator is working overtime today :)

Wanting - I grew up with a dog and have always been a "dog person," though I have two cats right now. I have always said I will have a dog again...I'm to the point where I'm getting serious about making that happen this year. Probably this summer, when I'm home more to devote to a new-to-me dog. I've been researching, and think I want to adopt a rescue greyhound.

Needing - I was rear-ended on Friday. Big ol' hole in my bumper with the rest of it falling off...I am very thankful that neither I nor the woman who hit me were hurt. So now it's just a hassle...the body shop has free loaner cars but I have to wait until they call and say one is available...But it could definitely have been worse!

OLW - In addition to my resolutions of working out more and commenting on blogs more regularly, I am resolving to be more deliberate and regular in my devotions this year. Which means making time for a lot more regular prayer than I've been doing the past year.

So go ahead and link up with Farley - and remember her Rule of Three:

9 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! I'm so jealous that you have until Monday!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo! 12 months! Way to go! Love your OLW...it often gets lost in our crazy world.
    Mary Beth
    Run Teacher, Run

    ReplyDelete
  3. That laminator humming is such a familiar sound! That reminds me, I have three or four center packs to laminate, so tomorrow I will be doing the same thing!

    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Now I found you...thanks! love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited that I just found your blog - it is adorable! Congrats on your 1 year, woo hoo! I am happy to be your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A rescue greyhound! Beautiful plan, Kara. I am house-sitting for my father at the moment and he has the sweetest Italian greyhound.

    I'm a new follower xx
    Daydreams with Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're okay!!! And that's my OLW too :)
    Congrats on one year of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogiversary! I am wanting a dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a new follower and I teach high school Special Ed. I often have time to regularly check in with my handful of students who struggle the most but wish I checked in on how all of my students are doing more often. I think I will use these "currently sheets" each month as a way for me to better get to know and keep up with each of my students. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover