Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Sale!

I'm not much of a football fan (at all!)...but I am a TPT fan!! I've put my store on sale tomorrow...so combine my 20% off with TPT's discount by using the code SUPER at checkout and get up to 28% off! Click the adorable graphic below to go shopping at my store!

I wanted to have a new product ready for the sale, but I don't think that's going to happen...this week was crazy and I'm so behind on everything! But my wishlist is primed and ready to go...can't wait to shop tomorrow!

And...please think WARM thoughts for me...my furnace went out last night. It is a balmy 54 degrees inside my house this morning...sitting with blankets and hot coffee waiting for the heater guy to show up and hopefully fix it! Hoping and praying I do not need a new furnace altogether...yikes. Here's hoping I'll be nice and warm while shopping/product-creating/blog stalking tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. BRR! I hope you have a space heater! If not sit in the kitchen and bake cookies...and then leave the oven open :)

    Hope it's an easy fix for your furnace!

    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover