Sunday, March 31, 2013

Back...with products...and a sale!

Oh man...it's been a while. I think I fell off the face of the blog-planet. This past month has been crazy in my school life; I have felt scattered and frustrated and burnt out (mostly for reasons I can't really post on a public forum). If you have emailed or commented over the past few weeks, I know I haven't responded. I'm sorry! I promise I am working on catching up and hopefully will do so in the next few days.

But...I'm officially on spring break now, and I'm feeling back! Isn't it funny how a little break helps the mindset so very much? (A really great IEP meeting the day before break helped a lot, too!)

I even spent yesterday and today working on school stuff and I didn't want to bang my head against the keyboard! Something I haven't felt in over a month! I also finished up my next two beginning chapter book packets to put on TPT:

Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride by Kate DiCamillo - my students loved the first book in this series and I think they'll love this one even more! Mercy's antics are hilarious!

Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa by Erica Silverman - my students are in the middle of studying this book now. They are loving it! (Thanks to Jennifer @ Herding Kats in Kindergarten for the recommendation on my facebook page a while back!)

You can click the images to go to the files on TPT. And since my Henry and Mudge and the first Mercy Watson packets have been so popular, I decided to bundle all the packets together and offer them at a discount. The bundle of all 4 (so far) packets is here on TPT. As I create other packets, I'll add them to this bundle and adjust the price accordingly - those that purchase early will receive updates (additional bundles) at no additional cost.

And...to celebrate my spring break and my return to blogging and creating, I'm throwing a sale! 20% off my store (except the new bundle, because it's already discounted) Monday and Tuesday!

Click the image to go to the sale starting Monday!

And don't you just love the cute summer graphics by Ashley Hughes? I'm not going anywhere warm for spring break (I'm going to the east coast to visit my cousin for a few days - where I hear it's not exactly beach weather these days!) but I'm definitely feeling spring-ish, anyway! Happy Spring Break!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover