Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teacher Appreciation, Sale, New Product, Literature Studies...

Happy Teacher Appreciation, everyone! I am so, so very appreciative of all the teachers in my life! Those who taught me as a child, those who taught me to be a teacher, those who have mentored me, my fabulous colleagues...and of course all of you wonderful teacher-bloggers! Thank you.

I'm so, so late in telling everyone I'm participating in TPT's Teacher Appreciation Sale -- but I am. My store is 20% off throughout TPT's sale (so, for the rest of today), and since I'm late in announcing this, my store will remain 20% off tomorrow, too. Happy shopping!

Also, I added a new Literature Study Packet - for The High-Rise Private Eyes #1: The Case of the Missing Monkey by Cynthia Rylant. It's the same format as my other packets for beginning chapter books (Henry & Mudge, Mercy Watson, Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa). Click the image below to see:

I added this packet to my Beginning Chapter Books Literature Study Packets Bundle, so you can also grab it and the others there. If you've already purchased the bundle, re-download it so you receive this new packet at no additional cost!

Also, if you've already purchased any of my other Literature Study Packets, each of them has been updated to include answer keys for the sequencing and comprehension sections. Check your "My Downloads" page on TPT and re-download to get the answer keys.

I think that's it - coming soon, posting about our Mother's Day gifts, as well as some of the activities we're doing for our water unit.

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote. :) Thank you for sharing a great reminder.

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover