Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale!! and new Henry and Mudge


I'm participating in the Back to School sale on TPT...can't wait! My whole store will be 20% off; make sure you use TPT's code BTS13 at checkout to get 28% off! Click the sale image above to go to my store. My wish list is full up, how about yours?

Also, I just added a new beginning chapter book literature study packet to my store! Henry and Mudge: the First Book is by far my most popular packet; here's another Henry and Mudge for all you fans out there: Henry and Mudge and the Wild Wind! As usual, it includes vocabulary/dictionary work, sequencing and comprehension activities for each chapter; answer keys included. Check it out:

Of course, this means I've added this new packet to my Lit Packet Mega-Bundle (catchier name than the current title, eh?) so if you've previously purchased that, make sure you head to your 'my purchases' tab on TPT and download the revised file to get Henry and Mudge and the Wild Wind at no additional cost - woot woot!

Happy back to school and happy shopping to everyone! This is my favorite BTS sale, ever. It even beats going to Target!! I'm sure my wishlist/cart and paypal account will be getting a workout over the next two days...

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the new Henry and Mudge! My kiddos have loved doing all the packets you have for Mercy Watson, Kate the Cowgirl and Henry and Mudge.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Katie! I'm so glad your kiddos have enjoyed the packets :) Mine have, too!

      Kara

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover