Friday, August 9, 2013

Gmail/Blogger login questions - help?!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post! Summer school is finally winding down for me (one more week) and I'm hoping to be back consistently blogging/reading/creating SOON!

Before I am, though, some questions - the first for those of you who use gmail as your email service:

-I have just realized that gmail's new filtering/categorizing system (into primary - social - promotions) has been shooting some blogger comments into the 'social' tab - which does not flag me as having a new email when I log in. So frustrating! (So if you've commented on a post recently, bear with me - I really did just see some emails from the past week or so!) Any idea on how to change this? Or really, get rid of the category/filter thing completely, ideally?

-Barring that, I'd actually love to change my email address to a completely different service, since I'm in general not too fond of the "new" gmail. But, I only want to do that if I can connect a new email address with my blog (login, where comments get sent, etc.)...Does anyone know - can I change my email entirely with blogger, still keeping everything else on my blog the same?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out! It's so frustrating to miss important emails!

Like I said, hoping to be back soon. I've been working on some new things for my classroom and for TPT! Looking forward to sharing, and to getting back into blog-reading, too.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover