Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday & Tuesday...and some new products!

Happy December! I hope everyone had wonderful Thanksgivings!

My TPT wish list is primed for the big Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale...how about yours? My store will be 20% off during the sale, so be sure to stop by (and don't forget to use the code CYBER at checkout for a total of 28% off!). Click the sale image below to go to my store:

Here are a few new products I have ready for the sale (click images to go to the products):

Literature Study Packet for "Mercy Watson Fights Crime" by Kate DiCamillo. My students love Mercy Watson! This is another fun adventure in the same style as my other literature study packets.

"Mercy Watson Fights Crime" has been added to my Beginning Chapter Books Literature Study Packet Bundle, so if you own the bundle, make sure you go do your "my purchases" tab and download the updated file at no additional cost...And if you don't already own the bundle, the sale would be a great time to snag it!

Visual Recipe - Turkey Pretzel Treats...I neglected to post this for Tasty Tuesday this week, but this was a fun Thanksgiving recipe we made using our new visual recipe format! Thanksgiving may be over for this year, but it's not too late to snag it to keep on hand for next year!

Visual Recipe - Latkes...Stay tuned for this week's Tasty Tuesday which will feature this recipe! Great for Hanukkah studies or celebrations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover