Saturday, January 4, 2014

January Currently!

First of all, I have an exciting announcement...tomorrow I'm going to be guest blogging over at Tasha's blog, A Tender Teacher for Special Needs! I've never guest blogged before, so I'm excited to have this 'first' with a fantastic fellow sped blogger! Be sure to check it out tomorrow for my post on creating adaptive/interactive books for my classroom:
A Tender Teacher For Special Needs

Now, I'm a bit late to the party, but here's my January 2014 Currently! I can't believe this is my third January Currently - my little ol' blog turned three on New Year's Day!

I am loving the new Downton Abbey DVDs I got for Christmas...I had already seen the first season and now I'm diving into the second!

I'm really wanting a snack right now, yes...but as one of my resolutions goals for this year is to not snack as much - especially at night (and especially on chips and salsa!), I'm holding back.

I really do need to go grocery shopping. I'm dreading going tomorrow, though, because I hear the stores are insanely busy right now. We are supposed to get hit hard with both snow and below-zero weather Sunday night on, and as usual people are stocking up. I just need to be prepared to stand in line...

A fun memory from this Christmas was doing a funny photobooth photoshoot with props with my family! Even my 89-year-old grandma got in on the fun! I think my family would mutiny if I posted a photo of them online, so just trust me when I say it was great. We used these really cute, free props - totally bringing them to my classroom next holiday!
-Set 1 from Talk Crafty to Me
-Set 2 from Catching Fireflies

Go link up with Farley's Currently, if you haven't already:

4 comments:

  1. I too am dreading grocery shopping tomorrow! I've been relaxing over vacation, but really need to get ready for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea with the family photo booth! I'll have to remember that for next year! And shoot...chips and salsa sounds really good right now that you mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Currently linky. We just recently adopted a dog. It has been 7 years since we had one. I am remembering all of the fun things that I missed by not having one. I listened to her yesterday snore away, and I just giggled to myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, congratulations on your new dog! I got mine in June, and it had been almost 10 years for me since the last time I had a dog. It's fun re-learning everything about having a pup in the house! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover